Thursday, August 19, 2010

lost

I feel lost yesterday.. then I got no mod to mug... I was thinking what actually define myself? and there are so many things I wanted to do, so many ambitious goals I wanted to achieve.. and so many challenges to overcome. so I wonder, who am I, who am I doing all these for? sometimes I feel so tire that I want have cocoonal style of personal management- just isolate myself from the reality. this morning I wake up and walk out of house, then I suddenly think of earthquake. I was think what if I die in an natural disaster? then, what will happen?... I can escape the stressful world.. if I die, will anyone even cry for me- except my family. so, in the end, I don want to die like this. I wanna die as someone people remember me for who am I. I want to appear as the news headline when I die. I want people feel sad whn I die..

its the feeling of unimportant made me wrote this, so I shall go and find my relevance in life. btw EOY is coming, I shouldn't tbink so much, just go mug.. and numb myself with knowledge.. x.x

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8

No comments: